1.Vicente Lopez Madrigal (1880-1972) was a prominent Filipino industrialist and philanthropist whose life spanned a transformative period in Philippine history. Born in the Philippines during the Spanish colonial era, Madrigal witnessed the country's transition through American colonization and eventual independence. He married Susana Paterno, a member of a distinguished Filipino family, which further solidified his social and economic standing. Madrigal's business acumen led him to establish a vast business empire, including interests in shipping, coal, and oil, which played a crucial role in the economic development of the Philippines. His ventures contributed significantly to the industrialization of the country during the early 20th century. During World War II, Madrigal's businesses were affected by the Japanese occupation, but he managed to rebuild and expand his enterprises in the post-war era. His legacy includes significant philanthropic contributions, particularly in education and healthcare, reflecting his commitment to national development. Madrigal's impact on the Philippine economy and society remains influential, marking him as a key figure in the nation's history.
For Details visit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imelda_Papin
Meanwhile, Here's my lunch a while ago- Bean Salad Stuffed Avocado with Shrimps, Meatball soup, potato chips and coke. It was a great lunch and my Kudos to Our Newton's Kitchen Crew headed by Joel Torres.
Incidentally, the Kitchen Staff have several new members and faces. I do not know their names. I have also talked to Caleb recently regarding the Kitchen Fryer, because I wanted to have some French Fries once in a while. The response was Negative. I also suggested that once in a month, the Grilled Salmon served every Sunday Brunch is getting boring. I suggested Seafood or Chicken Paella served in between or at least once a month in the place of the Salmon. Joel said my suggestion is noted and will be taken into consideration.
My Reel of the Day: How to be Mentally Strong




No comments:
Post a Comment