This is a new site highlighting my autobiography with my name David B Katague spelled backwards. The photo above is Chateau Du Mer Beach House in Boac, Marinduque, Philippines. Photo taken in the Spring of 2012.
David B. Katague is an online memoirist and cultural essayist whose writing has appeared on HubPages
Friday, November 17, 2017
I Started Playing Duplicate Bridge On Line Again
After a hiatus of almost five years, I started playing duplicate bridge on line again. It is an excellent exercise for my aging brain. I have registered as an intermediate player at the website: http://www.bridgebase.com/.
Try playing on this site which is a very popular site for all bridge players over the world for free. You must registered to play.
Another site to play contract bridge: http://games.aarp.org/games/bridge/
For more details about bridge( both contract and duplicate) read the following hub in my Hubpages account.
https://hubpages.com/games-hobbies/bridge-is-my-card-game
If you get tired of playing bridge try playing Hongkong Mahjong at this site:
http://www.itsmahjong.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment