Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Help in Restoring Google Adsense Account


Last week when I was checking my Adsense earnings, I accidentally checked an update account button that resulted in the following no reply letter from Google.

"Your application has been successfully reviewed. Now you need to create your first ad unit and place the ad code on www.chateaudumer.com to fully activate your account. Note that before your account is fully activated, only blank ads will appear on your pages. Once your account is fully activated, you’ll receive a confirmation email and begin to see live ads. Please don't click on your live ads, even to test them -- doing so isn't permitted by the AdSense program policies. Sign in to Google AdSense to create your first ad unit and get fully approved. For further information, please visit the Your guide to AdSense". Do not reply to this E-mail!

Unfortunately, I no longer own www.chateaudumer.com so I can not create my first ad unit as instructed above. As a result, I can not read any ads in my other sites hosted by Blogger.com. My 7 other blogspot sites are active and I see all the new ads but It does not read in the blog post. So, I have zero earnings for the last week.

I can not have an e-mail access to the Adsense Help because I do not earn at least $25 per week. There is no telephone line for help. I followed all the Instruction in the Help Desk as well as the community forum. So far no luck. I have blocked www.chateaudumer.com., in my list of active sites.

I earn only about $10 per month, so this is no big deal. However if you are familiar with problems associated with Google Adsense, I will appreciate Help! It is very frustrating that I can not have direct or talk to a live person for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...