Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Blooming Cacti in my Backyard

Cacti in the Front Yard of Chateau Du Mer, Boac, Marinduque, Philippines

The video below reminds me of the blooming cacti in my backyard here in Northern California. I have several cacti in my yard growing in pots and they are blooming right now. My complain is that the bloom would last only for a couple of days. But at the peak of their blooming days, the flowers are gorgeous and beautiful. View the following time-lapsed photography and you know exactly what I meant by the words beautiful and gorgeous. Perhaps you can give me other adjectives to describe your enjoyment of the cacti flowers.

If You’ve Never Seen a Cactus Bloom You Need to Watch This!www.artFido.com/popular-art

Posted by artFido - fetching art on Tuesday, 14 April 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...