Friday, April 11, 2014

Marinduque in My Heart Video

Front Gate of Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort and Conference Center, Amoingon, Boac, Marinduque, Philippines
The Moriones Festival, 2014 is starting in a couple of days. I am looking forward to host two professional photographers and their wives from US and Australia here at the Chateau Du Mer Beach House.

There are hundreds of videos about Marinduque made by private individuals as well as government agencies. One video that is Number 1 in my opinion is the one below made by Provincial government at the time Of Carrion as the Governor and Velasco as the Congress Representative. In this video, titled Marinduque in My Heart, the natural beauty and tourist attractions of Marinduque are featured. Chateau Du Mer is featured in the first 1.1 minute of the video for a few seconds. I hope you enjoy the video as much as I do.
Any comments will be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...