Monday, January 8, 2018

Related Photos to my BS Chemistry Graduation Photograph


Have you ever tried googling your photograph then clicked on the Related Photos? I did and the following photos were related to my photograph taken during my Bachelor of Science degree graduation from the University of the Philippines in 1955-1956.

Some of the photos I expected were my Dad's photograph, Macrine's uncle( Constantino Nieva) and her Grandfather on her mother side of the family, Juan Nieva. To my utter surprise, the picture of President Duterte ( column 6) is included in the list below (yuks !!).

Try googling yourself and click on images. Select a photograph and Click on Related Photos. Be surprise!!

https://www.google.com/search?q=david+b+Katague&tbm=isch&tbs=rimg:Ca1yBDU_1lUBAIjiTs_1CUqYDBzapTY3xm8OUY1TFlzYfBQjTLZ17-vNK7_1UWFi8g22rw4urUsHm17pDuYyGbCQUkmdSoSCZOz8JSpgMHNEeCEaDfNAPoQKhIJqlNjfGbw5RgRkeAOCjpD6tAqEgnVMWXNh8FCNBEMwlMMOlyUoCoSCctnXv680rv9EX5w5qetcg3LKhIJRYWLyDbavDgRZ_1zvcVFbatIqEgm6tSwebXukOxFHBP1h0dSUSSoSCZjIZsJBSSZ1ESg57rdd_1K2B&tbo=u&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjG-YLHqYbYAhWL34MKHbUJDvYQ9C8IHg&biw=1360&bih=618&dpr=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...