Monday, June 26, 2017

New Drug for Parkinson Approved by FDA


The U.S. Food and Drug Administration announced three months ago that it has approved a new drug, Xadago, for the treatment of Parkinson's disease. This is indeed good news for me and other care givers with their love ones suffering from PD.

Roughly 50,000 Americans are diagnosed with Parkinson's disease each year and about 1 million people have have it, according to the National Institutes of Health. Xadago, or safinamide, is an add-on treatment for patients with Parkinson's disease who are taking levodopa, carbidopa or a combination of both and are experiencing times when their medications are not working well, also known as "off" episodes. For details read:

https://www.michaeljfox.org/foundation/news-detail.php?fda-approves-xadago-for-parkinson-disease&et_cid=842039&et_rid=226045094&et_lid=Read+More+%26gt%3bem_cid=&et_cid=842202&et_rid=224829673&et_lid=Read+More+%26gt%3bem_cid=

1 comment:

  1. Most people around the world do not believe there is a cure for Parkinson's disease talk more of herbal cure. After my father was diagnosed with Parkinson's, all modes of medication including Amantadine, levodopa, and dopamine agonists couldn't help treat him until I came across an article online about Dr. Lorenzo and his herbal exploit in treating and curing Parkinson's. I contacted him regarding my father's situation and he assured me my father will be cured using his herbal medicine. We acquired his herbal medicine out of desperation to cure my father, lo and behold I started seeing positive results in my father just after 3 weeks, and what amazed me the most was that after 4 months of using these herbal medicines my father became completely cured and OK beyond my imagination after all necessary test confirmation. Believe it or not, I have seen it all there is an herbal cure for Parkinson's disease that is more potent than any western medication or treatment. If you have a loved one suffering from Parkinson's disease, I advise you to opt for herbal cure by contacting Dr. Lorenzo via email: dr.lorenzoballi@gmail.com you shall come here to testify just like me. I have pass the information for awareness.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...