Monday, August 15, 2016

Death in the Family-Erico Balleza Katague

Me and Erico, 1945
It is with great sadness to announce that my younger brother Erico Balleza Katague passed away last August 15. He was 80 years old and survived by wife Helen Esparagoza Katague, daughter Jemma and son, Erico Jr.

Erico ( nickname Neneng) was a year and a half younger than me. He finished Law from Lyceum of the Philippines. He worked for a number of years at COMELEC ( Commission of Elections) in the province of Iloilo. Besides his immediate family above he is survived by three brothers, David( me), Efren ( Australia) and Ruben ( Bacolod). His sisters are Myrla Hilaga( Canada), Agnes Galvin( Maryland) and Amor Gregorio ( Jaro, Iloilo). Neneng Erico with wife Helen had been a resident for a number of decades in their home in Arguelles Street, Jaro, Iloilo, Philippines.

I will miss you, but I know you are happy now and much relieve from the pains that you have suffered for the last couple of years. Rest in Peace, my Dear Brother. Your brothers and sisters love you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...